and if we have internet in the house, we surf the net sometimes ...
I actually dont believe when it comes to "netLove"
why???because You are just seeing a person through cam, photos and links you can send to get a person attached with you ...but you'll never see the real him/her...
My favorite sites are facebook, friendster, yahoo messenger, BLOGSPOT of course!lol
and my favorite chatroom site- camfrog where you can see a person live without requesting an access... I met alot of people in here asking me to get naked...some just wanted to have pure chat..and maybe 2% of them wanted to have someone to love..and be love...
Till i browse some live cams and someone send me a message in the chatroom
saying
" i love rain please add me!!please"
I view his cam and I was shock not because he was naked its because he is so handsome...i added him for him to be able to send me private messages..
Until we decided to get out of the room and speak with live cams on private...
Then he asked me if Im filipino I said yes
Then he spoke tagalog words
Again I was shocked and never realized that im also talking to a filipino,,
we always chat and he always tell that he really likes me alot..

He knows who I am and the real me...because I cannot pretend when Im in front of him....
We kiss in front of cams...sending different emoticons...We did alot of things.. We also paint in yahoo...he is good in sketching,,,,and what else??he is also a guitarist,...we were like stupid because when im giving a hug to my spongebob pill
ow what he always do is he also hug his
guitar like we are giving a hug to each other,,,
We did alot of things.. but not to get naked...lol
he is really a gentleman,,,
But its been a week since we havent chat ,,,, I dont know where he is right now....Maybe he found another person who can really love him in real ... not just in cam..If only he is in the Philippines but he is too far..He live in Las Vegas...
Why is it always happening that whenever someone appreciates you ,, that is the person who can never be yours...because he is too far away,,im still hoping that we can chat,,, I dont have any idea where he is right now....He never send me emails....
Maybe he's busy,,, Maybe he is with someone.... Maybe he doesnt like me at all.,..
Maybe the things that I believed before can also be a factor that he was really pretending...That he never appreciated me ....
I just looked into my mirror saying that im really stupid to get attached with him....
What this is Im going through...tonight..
If im not in love with you...
=(



haha at na-inlove ka talaga nakakaloka sya!ok lang yan te mukhang yummy ang laki ng braso parang ang sarap pisilin
ReplyDeleteLove the story... Yes you were right it is not that saying i like on the net is really what the other person meant to what he/she said... I met my chukul online... But the best past part falling in love with him is meeting him in person... Let's wait and see... If he really likes you he'll find a way to visit you in person... But if he likes you just on the net it's different... Time will come you'll have that perfect love... He's handsome and muscled guy... Perfect as it is but what will come next...?
ReplyDeleteBase on my experience... I didn't know I'll fall with a handsome and very sweet guys... Hehehe....