Another day to come
and still im having fun
not owing to fact that im playing
but it's the thing that I'm dying!
Another roads for motorcycles
Still I'm here with complete cycle
Reaching my goals not just to study
It's because im waiting for you to love me
Another missive, another phone calls
And another day for me to fall
Another place for an unexepected time
But it was the 13th day I called you mine
You may hear another words from me
Like what I've done to the boys, for Im longing
It's true you're weird , But you are unique
You're the only one I addressed baby!
Another unvaluable things to do
Just to make fun and make you blue,
Another question If you are fine??
And also to know forever you'll be mine??
Thousands of another millions to bother
Moreover true person, One romantic lover
Another activities but one thing I knew
There will be no another just like you!


No comments:
Post a Comment