Thursday, July 23, 2009

Superman - The Unspoken

Here is the story of my crush from Telus...





Let us hide his name as Superman ...

Well I met him when I was a floor support from a new batch in TXU Energy...

He is tall , skin is dark, eyes are bulky and nose is fine ....But as what other's question - Why do i like him???He is not handsome and most likely people said he has an accent from a province...



I just answered them - Im not pretty to choose someone who is really handsome ...enough for me is a simple man... but Im sad coz he has Girlfriend,,,like I was not that hoping to be his GF but of course since I like him I also wish that Im his girl...



You know what funny thing about it is I was the one who ask for his number like i never done it from other guys I like...I know for a fact he is really not interested but Im doing efforts on how I will know him more...But he was really not that entertaining...

There was also a time that i always review his text messages the 1st time we texted each other...

But he is a gentleman...i really like him so much...





There came a time that he was the one who texted me and just say goodmorning...I tried to ignore his text because I was afraid that if I continue sending him message I might fall in love with him and that is really bad because he has gf and I know I'm the loser in the end....





Every Sunday I also seat beside his station and good thing that we are friends...Jessie is always asking me if I love him...I answered No but my hert is open for him...because im really scared he might laugh at me...He knows that I have crush on him but Im still afraid that he might ignore me..I dont really want it to happened,,,,



But if miracle ask me to be his gf...why not...hehehe

I just shared my stupid feelings for him...

That even though im left unspoken I will still appreciate him for who he is and what he is right now...



HOpe you guys know me in this short story...

1 comment:

  1. haha.. read your blogs..nakakatawa yung guy sa washroom.. anyway,curious ako dun sa guy na isa ha.. the one you like.. hmm.. visit mine, http://polyepsy.blogspot.com...

    ReplyDelete